A rich collection of 1000 plus books of Paramedical courses which includes text books, reference books, medical journals, Medical magazines, ebooks etc
Rules of the Library
- While in entry and exit the student should make entry in the register for time in and out respectively
- Strict silence must be observed in the Library.
- No bags, Tiffin, outside books are allowed in the Library.
- Books will be issued maximum for three days after the date fine Rs. 5/- per day will be charged.
- Only one book will be issued at a time.
- Do not use pen, pencil or marker in the book.
- Do not fold, tear pages from the books, in case it happens the student will be responsible for that and fines accordingly.
- Do not sit in the library while any lecture is going on, if it happens strict action will be taken.
- Reference books are not for issuing. A student guilty of disobedience to the librarian or of disorderly conduct in library will be debarred from the library.
- If a book is lost by a student/Teachers it should replaced the book of its latest edition with binding and overdue charges. If the book is irreplaceable 150% of the current market price of the book must be paid by the borrower, the additional 50% to cover acquisition and processing cost.
- There is a provision of study of the reference books in the library reading room only.
- When student leave the library the light and fans must be switched off.